I Smell Upset Cheese!
The Border Rivalry Continues
The Vikings and Packers will meet for the 106th time this Sunday. The Vikings all time record vs the cheese is 49-55-1. Let's think back to some great rivalry moments:
1. Randy Moss "Moons" the Crowd: Packers fans will line up as the opposing team buses pull into Lambeau and will ACTUALLY moon the team. Randy thought it would be funny to return the favor after a touchdown during the 2005 Vikings Playoff WIN.
2. Brett Favre: Our long time enemy signs with the Vikings and leads us to a sweep of the packers in 2009.
3. 1998 Randy Moss Lambeau Debut: 190 yards and 2 Touchdowns during Monday Night Football
4. Greg Jennings: The veteran's first time vs. his old team. THIS SUNDAY NIGHT!
Josh Freeman is a loose cannon
- Christian Ponder to Start!
Josh Freeman has cannon for an arm, that is for sure. Once his fastballs are dialed he will be an offensive threat. But just in case the QB shuffle Continues... I think I saw a 4th QB option getting warmed up in practice this week... CLICK HERE
to see our 4th QB.
Last week wasn't ALL
bad... CLICK HERE
to see Jared Allen's amazing feat as he bear hugs around the defender to sack a frowny face Eli.
We are scheduled for three prime time games
over the next 4 weeks! Make sure to plan ahead and show your Vikings Spirit at Gallo's Tap Room!
We have three Adrian Peterson Jerseys!
Sizes L, XL, and XXL. During the remaining three prime time games we will be using our 50/50 raffles to give away one Jersey Per Game
. If you win, you get CASH + a jersey
from the remaining sizes!!!!